Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CONTEST!!!!


Heres the Rules:

So I'm calling out Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail color!!!!! In 7 days we'll see how well they live up to their "non chipping" formula! But I'm also having a mini contest. Heres the details:
2 WINNERS!!! :D Contest ends on September 16th 11:59 HAST (Hawaii Time which is PST-3 hours)
Each winner will be chosen on random.org
Prizes: 1 set each
-1 Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail color in "Lime Lights"
-1 Pkg of nail stickers

Rules:
-16 years & younger need parent permission!
-US and Canada only (sorry guys :/) -You may enter as many times as you want
-You may also enter on my youtube: http://www.youtube/asweetnshortworld
Comment entries:
1) say "enter me"
2) Tutorial request or question for me (i'll be making a Q&A video later!!!)
3) Random comment about yourself! I want to know about my subbies!! :)

Good luck guys!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment